Terms and Conditions
This contract defines the general terms and conditions of use of the services offered by Seek Ldn Ltd, with registered office at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, EC1A 2BN, London, UK (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” Company “), on the web portal www.seekldn.co.uk and on its extensions accessible from a computer, laptop, smartphones, tablets and other devices (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” Site “, “Platform“, or ” Seek Ldn “).
Welcome to our website.
These terms and conditions govern your use of Seek Ldn website. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not agree and accept these terms, please do not continue to use this website. Using the website implies that you accept these terms.
Before starting navigation on the website and before registering to it, as part of our correctness and transparency policy and in compliance with legal obligations, we invite you to carefully read these general terms and conditions (hereinafter, for brevity, also the ” General Conditions “) which regulate the use of the services offered through the Site. It is understood that, for the purposes of this contract, the General Conditions include every note, legal notice, information, or disclaimer published on the Site, as well as the contractual terms recalled through hyperlinks which link to this page.
Your access to navigation and all of your use of the Website in its freely accessible functions (without prior registration) implies the express acceptance of the contractual terms and conditions set out in these General Conditions and must be lawful and in compliance with them.
The use of the Site by registered Event Organisers and the Event Supplier implies the express and complete acceptance of these General Conditions and the consequent obligation for each user to comply with them.
Therefore, in the event that you do not intend to accept these General Conditions, in whole or in part, or the terms and conditions contained in any other note, legal notice, information or disclaimer on the Site, we invite you not to use the Site, nor related services.
All the general terms and conditions of the Site are understood to be referring to and binding on the user who uses and/or in any way accesses the Seek Ldn Site.
Where the user uses the Site on behalf of third parties, he declares and guarantees that he has the power to represent, oblige and bind third parties; in such cases, the acceptance of the General Conditions will also be considered made for third parties who will be obliged to comply with them.
2. Variation of the General Conditions
In particular, the changes, updates, and additions to the General Conditions and/or the services offered will be effective from the moment of publication on the Site and will be understood, from that moment, known by the users as they are brought to their knowledge through suitable methods, as well as accepted by users who access and use the Site after publication.
If you do not agree with the changes, updates, additions to the Terms and Conditions made, we invite you not to use the Site and, if you have already registered on the Site as Event Organiser or Event Supplier, please proceed with the cancellation of your profile by accessing the “My Profile” section on your dashboard and selecting “Delete Account” (see Article 5.4 “Deletion of the Account”)
- ” Site” or ” Portal “: the web portal seekldn.co.uk.
- “ We “ or “ The Company “: Seek Ldn
- ” Platform“: all websites, mobile or other applications, software, processes, and any other service provided by or through the Seek Ldn site.
- ” User“: natural or legal person who uses Seek Ldn website.
- “ Seek Ldn Account “: the account that a user opens on the Site by registering as Event Organiser or Event Supplier. Seek Ldn Account can be accessed and managed following the log-in at https://seekldn.co.uk/registration/
- ” Listing Owner “: a natural or legal person who registers on Seek Ldn, purchases a payment plan, and lists his / her business on the Site. (Currently, only Event Suppliers can list their own business on Seek Ldn)
- ” Event Organiser“: a natural or legal person who needs the intervention of an Event Supplier registered on the Portal for the purpose of carrying out any of the services offered;
- ” Event Supplier “: natural or legal person who Event Supplier carries out any of the activities promoted on the Site and who has registered as such on Seek Ldn in order to perform these services in favor of Event Organisers;
- ” Content“: text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials, including but not limited to profile information, business information, service requests, quotes, messages, reviews and other information or materials available on, or through, the Platform.
- ” Seek Ldn Content“: all content that Seek Ldn makes available on, or through, the Platform, including any content licensed by a third party, and excluding only the User Content (see below).
- ” User Content“: all content sent, published, uploaded, or transmitted on the Platform or through the Platform by any user of it, including, but not limited to, photographs, profile information, descriptions, publications, reviews, and payments made through the Site, excluding only Seek Ldn Content and Seek Ldn feedback.
- ” Collective Content “: the set of user content and Seek Ldn content.
- ” Registration” or ” Sign Up “: procedure for registering on the Site by creating a Seek Ldn account.
- ” Dashboard “: A business dashboard is an information management tool that is used to track KPIs, metrics, and other key data points relevant to a business, department, or specific process. Through the use of data visualizations, dashboards simplify complex data sets to provide users with a glance awareness of current performance.
- Event Organiser Dashboard: Each Event Organiser receives its own dashboard from which they can manage an inbox, reviews, and bookmarked Event Suppliers.
- Event Supplier Dashboard: Each listing owner gets their own dashboard to get insightful data on their business performance. They will receive daily, weekly and monthly stats of user views, customer leads, and custom reviews. In addition the business owner will be alerted about immediate action needed such as low-rating from their customers so they can be immediately responded. Listing owners can further manage their business listings and can even start promoting their business by running Ad Campaigns.
- Profile: A user profile is the visual display of personal data associated with a specific user.
- ” Listing page “: a webpage on seekldn.co.uk which includes the Event Supplier business logo, photos, videos, call to actions, business description, details, services / more information, business classification, and location. Currently, on Seek Ldn the Listing Page is only available to Event Supplier.
- ” Services“: the set of services offered by the Platform.
a. Event Organiser Service “: the set of services including, for the registered user, the possibility and option of (non-exhaustive list):
- Send messages to Event Suppliers through the lead form built in the Event Supplier Listing Page.
- Leave reviews on the listing page of the Event Supplier who performed a service for them, following the acceptance of the offer received through the Site or any other channel.
- Bookmark profiles: Users can save the profile of Listing Owners and find all the saved listing under the saved tab
b. Event Supplier Service “: the set of services including, for the User who signs up as an ” Event Supplier “, the possibility and option of (non-exhaustive list):
- Manage an internal messaging system that allows Listing Owners to receive and reply to messages directly within their dashboard when a lead is generated via a lead form on the listing details page.
- Advertisement Campaigns: Listing owners can manage and run different paid advertising campaigns from their dashboard.
- Create Appointments & Events via a built-in appointment booking and event creation feature
- Manage Seek Ldn payment plans and invoices
4. Requirements for using the Services
The Site and the services offered are intended for users who have reached the age of 18 (eighteenth), with full capacity to act and validly enter into contracts and agreements for the provision of services, as provided below.
When registering on the Site and, subsequently, using the Services, the User guarantees to be of age and to have the full capacity to act and validly enter into contracts and agreements. The User also declares that the personal data provided are true, correct, updated, referring to his own person (both in the case of User-legal person and User-natural person) or, in the case of User operating on behalf of third parties, whether it is data entered with the consent of the third party, assuming all responsibility for the correctness and truthfulness of the information provided.
The Event Supplier declares and guarantees to have the means, knowledge, organisation, organisational skills, also in terms of material and technical resources, necessary to guarantee the effective performance of the services requested by the Event Organiser and according to the methods agreed with this last, also ensuring, in any case, the ability and expertise of the staff and third parties that the Event Supplier believes to use.
The Event Supplier understands and accepts that, by creating and managing an account on the platform, he makes use of the possibility of using the Portal in order to access Event Organisers’ requests, send them messages and plan appointments. The Event Supplier understands and accepts that the use of the Platform does not guarantee in any way that Event Organisers will choose it and opt for the services they offer.
The Event Supplier understands and agrees to be a simple Seek Ldn User and not to be an employee, collaborator, partner or agent (or similar) of Seek Ldn, nor under a joint venture with it.
The Company, in accordance with what has been said, does not control, nor has the right or faculty, the services offered and provided by an Event Supplier, the methods of execution of them, except as expressly indicated in these General Conditions.
5. Registration on the Site
The navigation of some sections of the Site can also be done by non-registered users, free of charge.
However, for the full and complete use of the Services offered by the Site, registration on the Site and creation of a password-protected account (hereinafter, for brevity, ” Account “) is required.
The User declares and undertakes to provide accurate, updated and complete information during registration as at any time of use of the Platform, and, if there are any changes in the data provided, it will be the exclusive burden and responsibility of the user to promptly update information or inform Seek Ldn of any data change.
The User declares and agrees to be solely responsible for safeguarding his/her Seek Ldn Password and for all activities that occur on his / her Account.
The User declares and agrees to immediately notify Seek Ldn of any unauthorized use of the Platform. Seek Ldn is not liable for any losses by any party caused by unauthorized use of an account, but the User may be liable for the losses of Seek Ldn or others due to such unauthorized use.
5.1 How to register on the Site
To access the website’s main features and to benefit from all the services offered, registration on the site is required as Event Organiser or as Event Supplier, through the creation of a password-protected account. Users will be required to provide accurate information and data. Registration via social media or Google log-in is also available.
If the User does not submit the data and information indicated “as required”, he/she can not complete the registration.
Following the completion of the Registration, the User can access his / her profile at any time to manage and update personal data and information to keep it accurate.
5.2 Email & Telephone number
The User who makes use of the Portal Services undertakes to provide a personal e-mail address, which he guarantees to have legitimately available and to which he declares to have regular access.
The User also must promptly update his / her e-mail address registered on the Profile in case of variation of the same.
Profiles registered with e-mail addresses belonging to subjects other than the User or with temporary e-mail addresses may be canceled by the Company at any time and without notice.
The Company also reserves the right to verify, validate and check User Profiles for the purpose of providing the Services where it has reason to believe that the e-mail addresses provided are not valid and / or legitimately used and / or legitimately created.
Registered User who uses the Services commits to provide a valid and legitimately available telephone number, reasonably sufficient to permit Seek Ldn to contact him/her.
5.3 Event Suppliers registration process
In order to register, Event Suppliers must undergo a verification process prior to listing his/her services on the Portal.
5.3.1 Application form
The User who uses the Services as Event Supplier must first complete an application form available on the Site.
In the application form the applicant must provide name and contact details along with company details and service specification. Also 5 past references are required and statements of licenses/permits/insurances held in order to trade.
The Event Supplier is aware that, in order to use the Event Supplier Service, it is necessary to wait for the verification of the data entered in the personal profile.
Any description provided by the Event Supplier must be considered drafted under his/her sole responsibility and is to be understood as not approved, certified, or guaranteed by Seek Ldn.
If the information entered by the Event Supplier, according to Seek Ldn internal standards, is not suitable for successfully completing the verification process, Seek Ldn reserves the right to:
- request the modification of the information on the profile;
- request exhibition and copy of identity document.
The Event Supplier is aware that, if the information provided is not meeting Seek Ldn internal standards, Seek Ldn reserves the right to refuse to approve the Event Supplier account.
5.3.2 Registration post application form
See articles 5.1 ” How to register on the site ” and 5.2 ” Email & Telephone number ” of these General Conditions.
5.4 Deletion of the Account
The User may decide at any time and without notice to delete his/her personal account. If the same user wishes to use Seek Ldn again, he will be required to register once again.
Please note that the deletion means the permanent elimination of all Privacy and Cookie Policies, Terms and Conditions, Cookie Solution, and GDPR related solutions in the account.
If a user deletes his/her own account:
- the profile will be removed from the list of profiles on Seek Ldn;
- the user cannot reactivate his/her deleted profile.
To delete the personal account, the User must head to the “My Profile” section on his / her dashboard and select “Delete Account”.
5.5 Termination for breach
Seek Ldn reserves the right to terminate registered User membership, to suspend a profile, to disable access with respect to a breach of any provisions of this Agreement, or when Seek Ldn determines that registered User conduct or content would tend to damage Seek Ldn’s reputation and goodwill.
If Seek Ldn deletes a User account for the foregoing reasons, the User may not be able to re-register on the Portal, and Seek Ldn may block the User email address and internet protocol address to prevent further registration.
5.6 Effect of termination and / or account deletion
If Seek Ldn exercises its discretion under this Agreement to suspend, limit, block or cancel a registered User account, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice:
- the registered User account will be deleted and he/she will not be able to access the website or User Content, or receive assistance from Seek Ldn support team;
- if appropriate in Seek Ldn sole discretion, Seek Ldn may communicate to other users that the account has been terminated and why it has been terminated; and,
- the registered User will not be entitled to any compensation for website services or event services cancelled or delayed or as a result of account termination
Upon the deletion of the account /termination for breach of the personal Profile of Users registered as Event Suppliers, any payment related to the payment plan selected by the Event Supplier will be retained by Seek Ldn and will not be refunded. Also, any benefit acquired will be lost.
Upon cancellation, all personal data will be deleted, without prejudice to any fulfillment imposed by law. Furthermore, in the event that the User has been warned, suspended or sanctioned for fraudulent or suspicious behavior, or if a User has requested a cancellation after publishing a request or review, or having sent a quote, Seek Ldn as the owner of the data processing reserves the right to keep the personal data relating to this User for a period of 2 (two) years from the request for cancellation, for the sole purpose of preventing and/or protecting itself against the occurrence and/or recurrence of any fraudulent damages of the Company itself.
In the event of account cancellation for any reason, content that a registered User submitted may no longer be available.
If a cancellation request does not reach the Company, the personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding 10 (ten) years, starting from the date of the last access to the Site and / or App by the User.
Upon publication of Content on the Site, the User grants the Seek Ldn a continuous, free, non-exclusive and without territorial restrictions license to use, reproduce, distribute, transfer to third parties, sub-license, display the same, also in relation to the supply of the Services by Seek Ldn as well as in the context of the services of and the commercial and / or advertising activities of the Company, including, by way of example, the promotion and redistribution of all or part of the Site, in any format and through any distribution channel.
Users are not allowed to use, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, disseminate, exploit the Platform, or the Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these General Conditions. If Users download or print a copy of the Collective Content for personal use, they must retain all copyrights and other proprietary notices contained therein.
In this context, no license and / or right is granted by Seek Ldn to the User expressly or implicitly, based on intellectual property rights owned and / or controlled by Seek Ldn or its licensees, with the exception of licenses, rights and faculties expressly granted in these General Conditions.
7. User-uploaded material – User rights, guarantees, and waivers
The ownership rights of the User Content are owned by the User him/her-self, who uploaded them through his/her Account.
The User is therefore solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of this Content as well as for all the consequences of its publication on the Site.
The User acknowledges and agrees that he /she is solely responsible for all user content that he/she makes available on or through the website.
Seek Ldn is not responsible for this Content, the confidentiality, use, publication and/or dissemination of the same.
Seek Ldn reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to amend, remove, or disable User access privileges in regard to user content for any reason or no reason.
For the purpose of publishing the User Content, the User declares and guarantees:
- to be in possession of permits, licenses, rights and / or authorizations necessary to upload content to the Site;
- not to publish material subject to third party proprietary rights without having a license and / or formal prior authorization from the owner;
- not to create, use, share and/or publish by any means any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) or Content which, in Seek Ldn’s sole opinion, is unlawful, aggressive, threatening, malicious, defamatory, untruthful, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, insulting, violent, contrary to morality or in any other way unacceptable
- not to publish content that violates any of the provisions of these General Conditions;
- do not publish links of third party sites, except when expressly permitted.
It is understood that the Company is not responsible in any way for the content published by Users on the Site, as well as for opinions and feedback and on the methods of expression of the same.
The Company is not obliged to carry out any prior checking, screening or examination of these contents, however, reserve the right to remove, at any time and with immediate effect, without any notice and at its discretion, the contents, and expressions, feedback, opinions, also subject to Reviews, which appear non-compliant and/or expressed in violation of these General Conditions and/or in violation of the rights of the Company, Users and third parties.
Each User waives any claim, right, and action against the Company in relation to the contents on the Site published, including the Reviews, which involve, even only in part, the dissemination of inaccurate, incomplete, false and / or in any case data and information that violate own or third party rights.
It is forbidden for the User to:
- use another person’s Account
- sign up to Seek Ldn if under the age of 18
- use any automated system including but not limited to robots, spiders, offline readers, scrapers to access the Website or contact our Users for any purpose without Seek Ldn’s prior written approval;
- take any action that:
- may unreasonably encumber the Website’s infrastructure;
- interferes or attempts to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any third-party use;
- bypasses measures that are used to prevent or restrict access to the Website;
- circumvents, disables or otherwise interferes with security features of the Website;
- distributes viruses or other harmful malware and software, capable of damaging the Platform or preventing its full and correct use by Users.
- uses the Website in a way that violates any copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights; or,
- circumvents or manipulates our fee structure or money owed to us;
- Circumvent the 90 days free trial offered by the Site, by registering the same business twice and selecting the free trial plan for the second time. The Event Suppliers understand that if such circumvention takes place, he/she will be permanently removed and banned from the Site forever;
- advertise Seek Ldn competitors and promote their websites on the Portal;
- misrepresent his / her identity, qualifications or the event services offered through Seek Ldn;
- misrepresent an event or other information in a quote request or seek quotes for non-existent events;
- post content in any inappropriate category or areas on the website;
- fail to perform or deliver event services as promised;
- use the Portal in any way to circumvent the payment of Seek Ldn payment plans to access to the Services provided by the Platform and circumvent or manipulate the rate structure, billing processing or fees payable to Seek Ldn;
- collect and / or publish personal identification data extracted from the Portal, including but not limited to names or other information on the Accounts, or use the communication systems provided by the Platform for any reason not explicitly authorized by these General Conditions;
- copy, in a manual or automated way, and / or collect, in any way, information about Users, including their e-mail addresses, without their prior and explicit consent, made in writing;
- publish false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory or libelous data and / or information (concerning natural or legal persons);
- violate any of the General Conditions set out here, which govern the use of the Platform and its interactions with Users and third parties;
- take any action that could compromise the effectiveness or accuracy of the reviews;
- register as an Event Supplier without possessing the legal requirements and suitability to perform the service;
- use the Site or the related Services for illegal purposes with illegal methods, even where not contemplated in these General Conditions;
- use the Site or the offered Services if it has been temporarily or permanently suspended by Seek Ldn;
- transfer or share the Account (including accessories) to third parties without the express consent of Seek Ldn, or create a new account in order to request Services or offer Services in order to circumvent restrictions and/or limitations imposed by these General Conditions or by the Seek Ldn ;
- publish the contact information of other Users or third parties on pages of the Site accessible to the public;
- use Seek Ldn to share material for advertising and / or promotional purposes to third parties or other Users without the prior written consent of Seek Ldn;
- perform actions which (in the Company’s unquestionable judgment) may cause an unreasonable overload of activities of the technological infrastructures and the Platform system;
- circumvent Seek Ldn tools for the exclusion of automatic search engine systems (robots) or adopt other procedures to prevent or limit access to the Site;
9. Use of the Site
The User is required to keep the access credentials to his/her Profile confidential, and he/she is responsible for any use of the Site by anyone who accesses it using his credentials.
The User also undertakes to immediately notify Seek Ldn in case of suspected violation of the security of his/her Profile by writing to Seek Ldn at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The User is required to use the Services in accordance with these General Conditions, as well as the laws and regulations in force, in compliance with the rights of Users and third parties and to use the Platform and Services in an appropriate and / or compliant manner in accordance with common decency and decorum (i.e. spamming)
10. Services allowed on Seek Ldn
Seek Ldn allows Users to find, offer, and request event services.
Users are not allowed to promote any other type of service.
11. Payment plans
- In connection with the use of Seek Ldn’s website, Seek Ldn does not charge fees to Event Organisers at the moment.
- Seek Ldn does not charge suppliers any commission on bookings but does charge a monthly subscription or annual payment to Event Suppliers which allow Event Suppliers to list their business on the Site.
- The subscription begins as soon as the User initial payment is processed.
- Event Suppliers who register on the Site can receive unlimited business-related enquiries for free.
- Fees for additional products or services (such as Ads) will be shown in policies or terms provided to the User before he/she uses such paid-for services.
- Event Suppliers agree to pay all applicable fees or charges based on the payment terms then in effect, regardless of whether they have an active account, and without any right of deduction or set-off. Charges shall be made via the Site online payment provider.
- All payments to Seek Ldn will be via our online payment provider, to whom the User will provide his / her debit or credit card number and contact information. The online payment provider will securely hold his /her card details in order to facilitate future purchases. The online payment provider has its own privacy and data collection practices and we have no responsibility or liability for these (see article 12 “Methods of Payments” ).
- All payments are final and will not be refunded unless specifically agreed by us to the contrary. If the User has a question about a charge on his / her credit or debit card, the User agrees to contact Seek Ldn using the email address email@example.com
- If the User believes he/she has been incorrectly charged for a service, he/she must contact Seek Ldn (via the Contact Page) and allow at least 48 (forty-eight) hours for a response before taking further action. In the event, a payment is to be refunded any chargeback requests with banks or card issuers must be closed before a refund can be processed.
- Seek Ldn payment plans are non-transferable.
- Payment plans are detailed on the Site’s “ Payment Plans ” page. The Event Supplier account will be suspended or cancelled if the payable fees are not promptly paid in full.
- The User expressly agrees that all communication in relation to accounts in arrears or fees due will be made by electronic mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Such communication may be made by Seek Ldn or by anyone on its behalf, including but not limited to a third-party collection agent.
- Should you at any time cancel your account, you will not receive any refund.
- The User understands and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for determining his / her own tax requirements in consultation with tax advisers, and that Seek Ldn cannot and do not offer specific tax advice.
- Payment invoices can be found on the Event Supplier dashboard under the section “Invoices”
Event Suppliers can choose between a monthly subscription or an annual payment:
11.1 Monthly Subscription
The Event Supplier understands and agrees that he/ she has committed to a contract. The Event Supplier agrees to the subscription fees payable by him/her at the rate offered at purchase time for a period of 30 (thirty) days.
By default payments are set as “recurring” this can be changed before the payment checkout. If the Event Supplier unchecks the recurring payment option, he/she will be notified via email when the listing is about to expire. If no payment is processed to renew the listing, the listing will be set as “pending” and will not be visible nor active on the Site.
The Event Supplier understands that the monthly subscription is non-refundable.
11.2 Annual Payment
The Event Supplier understands and agrees that he/ she has committed to a contract. The Event Supplier agrees to subscription fees payable by him/her at the rate offered at purchase time for a period of 365 (three hundred and sixty-five)days.
The Event Supplier understands that the annual payment is non-refundable.
11.3 Free Trial
All newly registered Event Suppliers are offered a free trial in order to fully experience the Site benefits and features.
Due to the emergency situation and sever the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on the events industry, Seek Ldn offers a 90 days free trial to Event Suppliers that decide to register by the 31st of July 2020.
Event Suppliers that decide to register after the 31st of July 2020 will be granted a free trial of 30 days.
The free trial can be used once only ( see article 8. “ Prohibitions”)
At the end of the free trial period the Event Supplier can choose to start a monthly subscription, annual payment, or delete his / her account.
12. Methods of payment
The only payment permitted on Seek Ldn is the monthly subscription or annual payment. (see Article 11 ” Payment plans “).
The only methods of payment allowed to Seek Ldn are via Stripe.
Credit card payment processing services are provided by Stripe and, where applicable, may include money transfer services based on Stripe’s licenses. The payment processing services provided by Stripe are subject to the Account Agreement linked with Stripe . By accepting these General Conditions and continuing to operate on Seek Ldn, the User agrees to be bounded by the Stripe Connected account contract and the Stripe Services contract and accepts that the same may undergo unilateral changes from Stripe.
Purchases made on the Seek Ldn platform are considered non-refundable.
13. Content and reviews
By publishing content on Seek Ldn, the User agrees to fully comply with these General Conditions and undertakes to comply with them.
Seek Ldn reserves the right to remove any content, in whole or in part, that violates the following guidelines or the General Conditions, or for any other reason, at its sole discretion.
If a User believes that any content published on Seek Ldn violates the law, the contract or it is improper or offensive, Seek Ldn asks to immediately report this. However, keep in mind that the contents of the Site may be unpleasant for the User without violating the law or contractual provisions, therefore, the Seek Ldn reserves any and all evaluative powers in this regard.
13.1.1 Seek Ldn Content
The website and its content are provided to the User ‘as is’, and without any warranty of any kind. If the User downloads or print a copy of the Site Content for personal use, he/she must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. No licenses or rights are granted to the User by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Seek Ldn or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in this Agreement. The User may not reproduce this website or any of its content without our express prior written consent.
13.1.2 User content
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit the User to upload or submit user content on the website and the User grants to Seek Ldn the right to use such user content to promote the website or event services, or for any other purpose as we see fit.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the rights granted to Seek Ldn in this clause shall survive closure of the website or termination of the User account, for any reason.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all content that he/she makes available on or through the website.
- Seek Ldn reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to amend, remove or disable User access privileges in regard to user content for any reason or no reason (see Article 5.6 ” Termination For Breach ” )
- The User also agrees that Seek Ldn may re-publish any information, graphics, and data from the User own website and other marketing materials.
- The User agrees that Seek Ldn may proofread, summarise or otherwise edit and/or withdraw Content provided by the User, but Seek Ldn is not responsible or liable for the accuracy of the User Content. The User understands it remains his / her sole responsibility to monitor his / her User Content and ensure that such edited Content is accurate and consistent with his / her representations and warranties in this Agreement.
Currently reviews can only be left to Event Suppliers.
The review is a valuable tool to verify the reputation, reliability, and quality of the Event Suppliers.
On each Event Supplier list, there is a section that includes all the Reviews, including the related score and comments, of the Users with whom he/she interacted.
The User acknowledges and agrees that all reviews submitted to Seek Ldn about Suppliers are the sole and exclusive property of Seek Ldn. Users hereby irrevocably assign to Seek Ldn all of his / her copyright and other intellectual property rights to all reviews.
For this reason, Seek Ldn invites the User to be very careful and use common sense in leaving a review. The review that the User writes will permanently remain on the Event Supplier list.
The Seek Ldn rules relating to the Reviews aim to create commercial relationships based on fairness, good faith, diligence, trust, and mutual respect. However, some essential rules must be followed to ensure correct and abuse-free use of the Reviews system.
In particular, the User is prohibited from:
- use the Review service for the purpose of extortion or for any other illegal purpose or also for lawful purposes but not protected by the law (e.g. it is forbidden to threaten to leave a negative or neutral review unless the other User provide goods and services not included in the listing);
- use the Review service for purposes other than those permitted under these General Conditions of Use.
- manipulating the Reviews (e.g. leaving or receiving a Review for the purpose of artificially improving the reputation of another User);
- prevent, directly or indirectly, another User from leaving a Review.
It is added that it is not allowed to publish on Seek Ldn in the sections dedicated to Reviews:
- reviews not directly concerning the work performed Event Supplier.
- reviews that do not represent the User’s personal experience;
- reviews not relating to the work performed by the Event Supplier ( e.g . political or social comments);
- content that promotes or supports violent, illegal, dangerous, threatening, discriminatory activities, as well as blasphemy, vulgarity, obscenity;
- content that violates personal freedom and rights, intellectual property rights or confidentiality and privacy;
- promotion of products or services for commercial purposes ;
- content that reveals confidential information related to the controls implemented by the Seek Ldn Verification team.
Seek Ldn shall have no obligation concerning the reviews, including but not limited to no obligation to acknowledge receipt of reviews.
In any case Seek Ldn reserves the right to remove from the website any Review for any reason without notice.
In the event that Seek Ldn believes (to its reasonable satisfaction) that a review has been fabricated for the purpose of misleading Users or otherwise has not been posted in good faith, in addition to deleting the Review, Seek Ldn reserves the right to de-activate the User’s account and bar him/her from further use of the website.
The activity carried out by the Company in the context of the Services offered on the Site and on the Platform consists exclusively in offering Users a web portal where Event Organisers can find the Event Supplier considered most suitable by them for the satisfaction of their needs and Event Suppliers can take advantage an additional channel for offering its services.
understands that Seek Ldn does not operate within or control the services offered by the Event Suppliers. Event Suppliers
The Company, therefore, does not have control functions, nor is it active in the same area of competence of the Event Suppliers, declining – both towards Event Organisers and Event Suppliers who expressly accept this limitation of liability – any liability deriving from or connected to the relationship between Event Organiser and Event Supplier given the fact that the Company remains completely unrelated to this relationship.
Event Suppliers are responsible for all aspects of order processing, bookings, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. Seek Ldn is not a party to the transactions entered into between Event Organisers and Event Suppliers. Users agree that use of or purchase from such Event Suppliers is at their sole risk and without warranties of any kind by Seek Ldn. All rules, legal documents, and operating procedures of Event Suppliers will apply to Users according to Event Suppliers rules.
In addition, the Company cannot verify the veracity and accuracy of the projects, quotes and offers published, or the ability of the Event Suppliers to provide the services indicated and perform the services in the manner indicated, nor can it guarantee that the Event Organiser or the Event Supplier is able to complete the transaction.
It follows that the choice of the Event Supplier is made by the Event Organiser in complete autonomy with the consequent assumption of all responsibility by the latter and this also with reference to the verification that the services rendered by the Event Supplier have been performed as specified in the Event Supplier offers.
Therefore, the Company, in relation to the provision of services requested/offered through the Site, is in no way contractual, interposed and/or implicit and/or indirect, part of Users and/or third parties, with the direct consequence that ( i) has no role in the mandatory and/or contractual relationship (as well as in the related responsibilities) that is established exclusively between Event Oranisers and Event Suppliers, (ii) does not carry out any checks, nor does it assume any responsibility for the quality, safety, lawfulness and correctness of the provision of the services offered by the Event Suppliers and possibly provided by the latter according to the methods agreed between the Event Supplier and the Event Organiser.
The Company assumes no responsibility and, consequently, cannot be held responsible for any offers or services made through the Platform, and, therefore, merely by way of example and without limitation to:
- the truthfulness and accuracy of the Contents uploaded by Users on the Site;
- the ability of the Event Suppliers of providing the services indicated;
- the failure and / or poor performance of the service rendered to the Event Organiser by the Event Supplier;
- any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage that the Event Organiser and / or third parties could suffer as a result of the Event Supplier’s failure or poor performance.
- the non-compliance with payment obligations, delayed or incomplete payment by the Event Organiser in relation to the services provided by the Event Supplier;
- the truthfulness of the information and data, including personal data, entered by the Users, the possible violation of third party rights, including the violation of patents, trademarks, secrets, copyrights or other industrial and / or intellectual property rights, or failure to comply with any law applicable to transactions carried out through the Site and any patrimonial and non-patrimonial damage suffered by Users or by third parties in connection with any activity related to the use of the Site.
Furthermore, the Company cannot be held liable in any way for:
- any loss of goodwill or commercial reputation, of profit, of data, whether it is configured as direct as well as indirect or consequential;
- any loss or damage, direct, indirect or consequential, that the same Users could suffer as a result of:
- any reliability placed on the completeness, correctness or existence of any Content published by Users on the Site;
- any changes that the Company may make to the Site or the Services, or for any temporary or permanent interruption in the supply of the same;
- the cancellation, corruption, or failure to store, any Content, as well as communication of data, maintained or transmitted, by or through the use of the Services by the User;
- failure by the User to share accurate information;
Any “badge” or “medal” on the Event Supplier’s profile, by way of example, but not limited to, “verified” or “certified”, only indicates that the User has completed a process on his Account or has met the standards (internal ) for review, but does not represent anything else. Any description provided by the User is not approved, certified, or guaranteed by Seek Ldn.
Seek Ldn offers a non-exhaustive list of safety tips to consider when hiring an Event Supplier. Seek Ldn is not responsible for any damage resulting from interactions with other users.
By accepting these General Conditions, the User – both Event Organiser and Event Supplier – undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the Company from any claim and/or exception and/or request for compensation, including legal fees, caused and/or deriving from the offer and/or execution of the services all promoted and rendered through the Platform as well as from the violation of these General Conditions or from the violation of any applicable law and regulation or third party rights.
16. Interruption of Services
Access to the Site may be temporarily interrupted in the event of technical problems or to guarantee the maintenance of the Platform. If possible, such interruptions will be communicated on the Site.
At any time the Company may make improvements and / or changes to the Site and to the Services if this becomes necessary for technical reasons or in order to comply with current legislation.
Finally, the Company reserves the right to cease, in whole or in part, the provision of the Services at any time and with reasonable notice in order to allow Users to perform services still in progress. In such cases, the Company will promptly notify Users by e-mail and by notice on the Site.
17. Circumstances Outside the Control of the Parties
Other than payment obligations, neither Seek Ldn nor the User shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under this Agreement arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war, acts of regulatory agencies, or national disasters.
18. Intellectual property rights
Seek Ldn is the exclusive owner and administrator of the website www.seekldn.co.uk. The content available on the website is owned by Seek Ldn. All elements of the website, including the Layout and Content are protected by industrial law, copyright, moral rights, brands, and other laws regarding intellectual property rights. Unless expressly permitted by Seek Ldn, it is forbidden to copy or transmit by any means, parts, or elements of this Website or its Content.
Seek Ldn is the exclusive owner of all brands, copyright, database rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights over the elements of this website. All material present on this website is subject to copyright and is the property of Seek Ldn or third parties licensed by the same.
It is forbidden, without prior authorization from Seek Ldn, unless otherwise indicated, to copy, modify, alter, publish, disseminate, distribute, sell or transfer, either wholly or in part, any component of this website or its software or any other file present within it.
Users are forbidden to copy, incorporate, or store any information, publications, or other works of whatever kind on other websites or electronic retrieval systems. Users are expressly forbidden to link this website with any other Internet site without prior written authorization from Seek Ldn. Any of these forbidden operations will be considered, for all purposes of the law, violation of industrial and intellectual property law.
The Company reserves the right to prosecute any unauthorized use, or in any case contrary to the law, in the most appropriate civil and criminal and administrative courts.
19.1 Third-party sites link published on Seek Ldn by Seek Ldn
The Portal may contain links or references to third-party websites over which Seek Ldn has no influence or control. Seek Ldn shall not be held liable for the content of such third party websites and / or links which these may contain.
19.2.1 Personal Users links published on Seek Ldn by Users
The user may establish a link to the Site, provided that:
- the link is directly connected to the business they aim to advertise on Seek Ldn
- the link is legal and not detrimental or damaging to and/or does not take unfair advantage of Seek Ldn reputation or business;
- the link does not falsely imply or suggest that we endorse, approve of or are associated with the linked website, its web pages or any of its contents; and
- framing of Seek Ldn Site on any other website is not allowed and he/she must not provide access to the Site or part of it under any other URL.
Seek Ldn may withdraw Users’ right to link to the Site without notice and at any time (acting in Seek Ldn sole discretion).
19.2.2 Third-party sites link published on Seek Ldn by Users
Users may not publish links of third party sites except when strictly connected to their own business. Seek Ldn reserves the right at sole discretion to remove the link published if not compliant with this article.
The User agrees that Seek Ldn may provide him /her with notifications via email or postings on the website at Seek Ldn discretion
21. Policies incorporated in this Agreement
22. The autonomy of the parties
The Company and the Users who make use of the services offered through the Site are mutually autonomous and independent subjects. The use of the Services by Users does not lead to the emergence of any relationship with the Company, such as but not limited to, subordinate employment, collaboration, agency, association, mediation, brokerage relationships.
23. Entire Agreement
24. Changes to this Agreement
Seek Ldn may modify this Agreement from time-to-time, and without prior notice to Users.
Seek Ldn will post notification of such changes on the website, so please check back here regularly for updates.
Amendments will become effective fourteen (14) days after they are posted on the website. If Users do not agree to any of such changes, the User should not continue to access or use the website.
25. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These General Conditions as well as any and all relationships between Seek Ldn, Users, and third parties are regulated by the law.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute (contractual or otherwise) concerning these Terms and Conditions.
In any case, our goal, in case of disputes between the User and Seek Ldn arising from these General Conditions, is to provide a neutral and economically convenient approach to resolve the dispute quickly and pro bono pacis.
Consequently, in such cases, we invite the User first to contact Seek Ldn in order to amicably resolve any controversy that has arisen.
27. Disputes Between Users
We understand that occasionally disputes may arise between our users, however, Seek Ldn accepts no liability or responsibility for the resolution of such disputes, which must be resolved between the parties.
28. Contact information
For questions about this Agreement or the Website, please contact Seek Ldn Ltd by sending a message through the contact form, by sending us an email on email@example.com or by writing a letter to Seek Ldn Ltd – International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, EC1A 2BN, London, UK.